1. To facilitate the proper appreciation of socio-economic empowerment ant business development issues for widows, orphans, sick, disaster victims, the less privileged, unemployed and or otherwise the neglected in the society.
2. To undertake educational support programmes at all levels for orphans and children.
3. To organize medical aid and support for the sick and the diseased that are otherwise incapacitated and/or neglected in funding their medical needs.
4. To promote and/or support worthy and/or less-privileged individuals and group on poverty reduction/eradication, employment generation, wealth creation and vocational development.
5. To mobilize and organize relief, support and/or resettlement programme for disaster victims and otherwise alleviate/ameliorate their losses and sufferings.
6. To undertake and support socio-economic empowerment, emancipation and leadership programmes for the less-privileged in the society.
7. To promote the creation of development associations, cooperative societies, vocational trade and skill groups, cottage and small industries association etc to harness available resources and utilize local technology and/or common innate abilities for mutual benefits for the less-privileged class in the society.
8. To create sustainable self-reliance and self-dependence for the less-privileged.
9. To assist less-privileged senior secondary students and young school leavers in making informed decision about the choice of career through the provision of career information and counseling center.
10. To provide career and business counselor, social-service workers, agricultural or vocational extension workers and health counselors, for relevant enlightenment and literacy education on health, welfare, drug abuse, civil, political emancipation and literacy education on socio-economic empowerment or improvement of individuals, families and communities.